Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Remedies For Acne Scars

Home Acne Remedies

A lot of people, and probably you too, are sick of all of the supposed remedies for acne scars that don't work. I do too so I know how you feel. What I did was this: I turned to the natural ones... the natural home remedies for acne scars. Simple.

That's because a lot of these "miracle cures" contain a lot of chemicals and things of the like, which usually do you more harm than good.

These home remedies have been passed down through generations for as long as acne has been in existence... they worked 50 years ago, why wouldn't they work today?

So, I bet you're wondering... What are these home treatments for acne scars?

Well, first of all, I'd like to say something.

If you stop the acne outbreaks in the first place, the scars will most likely heal by themselves. Impatience won't serve you when trying to heal acne scars, whether your solution is simply waiting or by some sort of home or other type of remedy or treatment.

Often, it can take 6 months even with using a natural home remedy, and even longer without one.

On another note, the actual home remedies for acne scars aren't just for acne scars. They will get you rid of your acne in the first place too, as well as keep your skin fresh and healthy even if you don't have any acne problems or any other type of skin issues.

So, for example, a common home remedy for acne scars is the cucumber and tomato juice mixture, works pretty good I'd say...

But what if I told you that you could get rid of your acne using only water?

I call it The Water Method and I invented it myself, and that's how I cured my acne and acne scars. Actually I used it in combination with the methods inside Chris Gibson's book: Acne Free In 3 Days.

Download your free report on the Water Method and read my complete Acne Free In 3 Days Review right here: http://acne-free--in-3-days.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kyle_Frice

Home Acne Remedies

Home Acne Remedies

Home Acne Remedies

No comments: